1. By being a member, contractors agree to adhere to Contractor University’s standard of providing superior service and products. Members shall not engage in any type of fraud, misrepresentation, or unfair or deceptive practices in any form of sales, marketing or advertising.
2. Members shall possess and maintain in good standing all licenses, certificates, insurance and bonding as required by federal, state/province and local laws.
3. Members’ use of Contractor University logos is subject to Contractor University’s logo use guidelines.
4. Members agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Contractor University and all its partners from and against any and all losses, damages, claims and costs arising from or pertaining to the acts or omissions of the Contractor, its agents, employees and subcontractors.
5. Contractor University membership is required for all contractors wishing to utilize any Contractor University-exclusive member benefit programs.
6. Monthly memberships will be billed on the first or fifteenth of the month depending on membership start date and membership type.
7. Membership fees are billed in advance. Membership is renewed automatically on the anniversary date based on membership type, unless cancelled in advance.
8. Contractors that participate in a free trial period, must cancel their subscription by the end of the free trial period to avoid incurring charges. If membership is not canceled before the free trial period expires, contractor authorizes Contractor University to charge the credit card on file for the full cost of membership, continuing month-to-month or year-to-year (depending on the chosen plan).
9. If membership is canceled during free trial period, contractors will immediately lose all access to Contractor University member benefits.
10. Any contractor rejoining Contractor University is not eligible for a free trial.
11. Contractors who are past-due on membership payments for 14 days or more will be considered canceled and will lose all accumulated months towards Loyalty Rewards Program benefit eligibility.
12. If past-due on membership payments, access to member benefits will be suspended.
13. Contractors that utilize accrual / co-op funds to cover their membership, are responsible for paying any past-due amounts in order to have future access to member benefits.
14. Free attendance to live training events, included as part of select membership levels, is only available to current members.
15. Members that utilize free registration for events and repeatedly no-show or cancel after the cancelation deadline may have access to free registrations in the future revoked.
16. To qualify for a membership refund (Money Back Guarantee), contractors must be within the first year of Contractor University membership and participate in a short exit interview to collect feedback and help us improve our service in the future.
17. If Contractor attends in-person Contractor University events before requesting a membership refund, standard registration fee per event will be deducted from total refund.
18. Contractors may not share or distribute Contractor University membership materials with anyone outside of their organization. Materials are for the member companies’ use only.
19. By joining Contractor University, contractors authorize Contractor University and select third-party partner organizations to communicate directly with them, and any individuals in their company that register for events or who have separate login accounts, via email or telephone to share information about products and services that they are eligible to utilize. Any partners contacting members are required to adhere to Contractor University’s strict anti-spam policy.