As part of EGIA’s Navigating Turbulent Times training series, EGIA members will have access to a handful of new virtual training sessions conducted by EGIA Contractor University faculty members. These recorded sessions will be available on-demand and will touch on all of the essential functions of your company with a focus on how you can be adapting your business practices in each area to succeed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The first batch of virtual training sessions will be available on Monday, March 30th inside the EGIA member dashboard. Listed below is the schedule for the first 4 weeks of the virtual training sessions for EGIA members.
Released March 30th
· Mindset: Think INSIDE the Box and Get Your Mind Right (Presented by Weldon Long)
· Managing Cash Flow During a Crisis (Presented by Gary Elekes)
· Sales Leadership: Find your Calm Blue Ocean of Opportunity and Success (Presented by Drew Cameron)
Released April 6th
· Mindset: The Power of the Subconscious Mind (Presented by Weldon Long)
· Enhancing Communication & Leadership During Turbulent Times (Presented by Gary Elekes)
· Customer Service: Taking Care of Homeowners in the Eye of the Storm (Presented by Mike Treas)
· Creating Brand Distinction During Difficult Times (Presented by Scott Deming)
Released April 13th
· Mindset: Focus - What Do You Want and What Do You Need to Do to Get It? (Presented by Weldon Long)
· Digital Marketing Strategies (Presented by Gary Elekes)
· Sales Leadership: Maximizing Sales Performance - Strategies and Tools to Drive Results (Presented by Drew Cameron)
· Technician Communication: Creating a Safe Environment for Effective Communication (Presented by Russ Horrocks)
Released April 20th
· Mindset: Emotional Commitment and Action - Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Presented by Weldon Long)
· Managing a Remote Workforce (Presented by Gary Elekes)
· Elevated Sales: BEING your best - Seeing Through the Fog of Fear in Uncertain Times (Presented by Drew Cameron)
· Customer Service: Easing Homeowners Minds in These Uncertain Times. (Presented by Mike Treas)
Also, don’t forget to register for the LIVE online Q&A sessions with Gary Elekes, Drew Cameron and Weldon Long every Wednesday at 10:00am Pacific (1:00pm Eastern). To register, click here.