Wells Fargo, one of the most recognized banks in the US, allows contractors to remarket to existing customers.
- Repeat customer friendly – Offer a revolving line of credit that can be used as the balance is paid down
- Established, well-known financing – providing decades of experience financing home projects, quick electronic funding, and superior service for your cardholders
- Application link tied to you – customers can apply for a loan directly from your website before you visit the home
How Wells Fargo Works?
- Customer applies online, using Wells Fargo Credit Connect (paperless process), or through a traditional paper application
- Customer signs the Invoice and Right to Cancel Form. Customer will receive their Wells Fargo Home Projects card in the mail that can be used for future purchases
- Process payment by submitting the charge to Wells Fargo through your application portal after the right to cancel period as expired and the job is complete
- No Interest if paid in full
- 0% APR Promotions
- Reduced Interest Rate Promotions
- Download the enrollment application
- Return completed enrollment application to email@example.com
- Get approved
- Complete training and receive your dealer number