GEOSmart Sustainable Financing Solutions

Split Loan Option Now Available*

Through your GEOSmart Authorized Contractor, you can now take advantage of a "Split Loan" option that allows you cover 30% of the cost of your project with a no interest/no payment loan and then make low monthly payments on the remaining 70% of the project with a reduced rate, extended term installment loan!

2.99% Fixed APR
Installment Loan

  • Receive a low 2.99% APR for the life of the loan**
  • Loan term of 12 years
  • Covers 70% of the cost of the project
  • 100% unsecured financing
  • Make low monthly payments on the remaining balance of your project

18 Months No Interest
& No Payment Loan

  • Make no payments and pay no interest for 18 full months**
  • Covers 30% of the cost of the project
  • 100% unsecured financing
  • Pay off this loan when you receive your rebate and/or tax credit

This split loan option features no application fee, no closing costs, no-pre-payment penalties and a quick and easy application process with credit decisions made in about 5 minutes!

GEOSmart financing is available exclusively through GEOSmart Authorized Contractors. Through their active membership in EGIA, GEOSmart Authorized Contractors have made a commitment to providing high quality energy-efficient products to the marketplace, and have also shown ongoing support of EGIA's mission to advance energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions nationwide.

About EGIA

The Electric & Gas Industries Association (EGIA) is a non-profit organization that offers industry leading finance programs to contractors that specialize in energy-efficient home improvements.

EGIA serves a rapidly-growing nationwide network of installation contractors, regional distributors, product manufacturers and other trade allies delivering energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions to millions of homes and businesses. EGIA is also a recognized leader in delivering sponsored demand management and resource efficiency services on behalf of electric, gas, water utilities and municipalities. EGIA services include financing, rebate program administration and rebate processing; contractor network management, training and certification; and sales channel development and support.

Equal Housing Lender